2015-2016 Campaign Awards
Spirit of Butler County - XTO Energy Inc.
The United Way of Butler County “Spirit of Butler County” Award is presented to a business or corporation located in Butler County that:
• Embodies the spirit of community through leadership and philanthropic support of the United Way of Butler County;
• Fosters positive employer-employee partnerships in community service; and
• Promotes the economic and social welfare of the community at large.
Outstanding Special Event Fundraising - Butler Eagle, Calumet-Penreco LLC, and MSA
Many companies not only run an employee campaign and/or provide corporate monetary support to United Way of Butler County, but also organize and host special events to raise funds for United Way of Butler County. We would like to recognize the companies which have gone above and beyond in their support through special events.
Hero of Hope - Kimberly Rivers & family
The Hero of Hope Award is presented to a partner agency client who has overcome incredible challenges with help from the community, and more specifically United Way of Butler County funded programs.
United Way Pacesetter Awards
- 100% Employee Participation: C.W. Howard & United Way of Butler County
- Most Increased Employee Campaign: Mars National Bank